November 26, 2017
- Just Ace It is getting ready for our Spring 2018 Programming, which will be posted around February 2018. Happy Holidays!
October 24, 2017
- Fantastic Jamboree where 6 Elementary Schools were represented. Soulsbyville Elementary retained the Just Ace It School CUP. Foothill Leadership Academy was a close second. CJ Bressel (Foothill Leadership Academy) won the boys and Caroline Richardson (Twain Harte Elementary) won the girls.
- Carter Web (Summerville Elementary, 10 years) was announced as a Just Ace It Ambassador. Congratulations Carter, well-deserved! Carter was selected based on his excellence in sportsmanship, character and helpfulness on and off the court, and enjoyment of the sport.
October 23, 2017
- Megan Bressel (14 years) was announced as a Just Ace It Ambassador. Congratulations Megan, well-deserved! The announcement was made at the Just Ace It SERIES and is an acknowledgement for Megan's excellence in leadership, character, sportsmanship, and always willing to help and promote the sport.
- Just Ace It SERIES Fall 2017 Youth Tournament • We had another great day at the SERIES last Saturday (21st) at Columbia College. The ranking after Day 1&2 has been posted <click here> and lists who made it to Championships Day on November 4th - 1PM (Red/Green) and 3:30PM (Orange/Yellow). We will then determine the FALL SERIES 2017 Champions!
October 15, 2017
- Just Ace It SERIES Fall 2017 Youth Tournament • We had a great start yesterday at Columbia College. We witnessed some amazing matches and great sportsmanship. The ranking after Day 1 has been posted <click here>. Day 2 is October 21 starting at 1PM (Red/Green) and 3:30PM (Orange/Yellow) and then we will determine who made it to Championships on November 4.
September 20, 2017
- NEW Programs Added "Little ONE, Tennis FUN • We are very excited to launch two programs for the little ones. We have a 4-5 year program and a 6-7 year program with the focus to get them acquainted with ball and racket skills. We start Wednesday September 27th. See Programs "Little ONE, Tennis FUN!".
- School programs started in full swing with lots of new players.
- Academy programs started with some exciting talented players.
- FALL SERIES registration is OPEN! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
August 7, 2017
- FALL SEASON • Just Ace It is ready for a new FALL season -- AFTER-SCHOOL, JAMBOREE, ACADEMY, and The SERIES. Couple of changes! (1) After school programs will focus on 10 and under tennis, which are held at the school's playground where we setup tennis courts. (2) For the advanced players we designed more challenging programs: Monday Orange ACADEMY and Friday Green ACADEMY program, which runs in parallel with the school programs, but note Academy plays at the Twain Harte Tennis Courts, not at the schools. (3) Registration is OPEN and based on FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
- USTA FOUNDATION CAPACITY BUILDING GRANT • Just Ace It in collaboration with The Park Foundation has been accepted to participate in the USTA Foundation NJTL Capacity Building Program, which is a three-year commitment working directly with the technical staff of USTA National. This is not only a great honor, but also very exciting as it is an amazing stimulus and support towards the goals of the The Park Foundation and Just Ace It for tennis and learning.
- THE PARK FOUNDATION • Just Ace It partnered with The Park Foundation to strengthen its programs and focus on building a sustainable foundation to continue to serve tennis to our community. The Park Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity with an ambitious mission to develop a community park facility in the heart of The Motherlode for sports, recreation and the arts. Features are being planned to accommodate a broad range of activities and interests to serve residents and guests of Tuolumne County. Through engagements, the park will build community cohesion and enrichment, especially focusing on youth. Just Ace It is the first partner within The Park Foundation's organization, focusing on tennis and learning.
- TWAIN HARTE TENNIS COURTS • Just Ace It is working with Twain Harte CSD to resurface the tennis courts. We are awaiting to hear from the USTA about a facility grant we submitted on behalf of Twain Harte CSD.
June 16, 2017
Great CHAMPIONSHIP finals! Congratulations to all the players and the winners of the Spring 2017 SERIES. - Click here to see the final results
The FALL SERIES dates are set! It is October 14 (Day 1), October 21 (Day 2) and November 4 (Championships)
- SPRING 2017 INTRA-SCHOOL JAMBOREE May 23. Great Success! SIX Elementary Schools competed for the 'Just Ace It School Cup': Summerville Elementary, Soulsbyville Elementary, Twain Harte Elementary, Sonora Elementary, Foothill Leadership Academy (FLA) and Chinese Camp Elementary. FLA and Soulsbyville tied for first place. After a play-off match Soulsbyville came out as the winner! Congratulations Soulsbyville Falcons!
- Silas Collie from Summerville Elementary received the JUST ACE IT AMBASSADOR AWARD. Congratulations Silas! Silas was selected based on his excellence in sportsmanship, character and helpfulness on and off the court, and enjoyment of the sport.
Upcoming Programs and Tournament at AMADOR Tennis Club (ATC). Just Ace It is proud to partner with ATC. ATC is committed to promoting youth tennis by offering a variety of fun and exciting programs and tournaments. Click here for information.
- SPRING 2017 SCHOOL PROGRAMS great success with fun last week serving pizza and face painting.
- ACADEMY TRAINING soon to be announced.
- JUST ACE IT SERIES Fall 2016 • Another successful tournament series completed on November 5th with some amazing matches on day 1 and 2 of the SERIES and spectacular tennis during day 3 Championships. Click here for FINAL results and our 2016 Fall SERIES Champions!
- Caroline Richardson (7 years) of Twain Harte is the recipient of the JUST ACE IT AMBASSADOR AWARD (fall 2016) for her amazing sportsmanship, great character and helpfulness on and off the court, and enjoyment of the sport.
- Twain Harte Elementary School winner of the 'JUST ACE IT SCHOOL CUP' at the intra-(six)-school JAMBOREE held October 25th.
- Fall 2016 After School Tennis coming to an end October 21 with great HITS and lots of FUN by hundreds of kids at 5 Elementary Schools in Tuolumne County (Soulsbyville, Twain Harte, Summerville, Sonora and Chinese Camp).
- 'Just Ace It' founder Dr. Ron Jacobs at the 2016 US Open Arthur Ashe Kids Day, New York.
- 'Just Ace It' founder Dr. Ron Jacobs received the ACES Outstanding Community Tennis Volunteer Award from the USTA presented by Sportcaster Ted Robinson.
- Just Ace it featured in Tennis Industry.
- Ron Jacobs featured in USTA's Inside Tennis.
- Ron Jacobs and the Tennis Mobile on the radio.
- Sonora Ford donates Tennis Mobile. Click Here for More.